Last week, Sail Portland Maine had the pleasure of taking the Liquid Riot team out for a private sail in Portland’s beautiful Casco Bay. The two-hour sail featured five of Liquid Riot’s top-selling beers, only further proving that there is no better way to enjoy a summer sunset than with an ice cold beer in hand!
Sail attendees got to enjoy the following Liquid Riot favorites:
- Herbie – A crisp and hop-forward ale named in honor of a notoriously historic American Elm tree in Yarmouth, Maine. 4.3% ABV.
- Bobo Pivo – A highly drinkable Czech-style Pils that’s simple and balanced; a collaboration with Novare Res Bier Café. 4.8% ABV.
- Lagerbier – A blonde German Helles that boasts a light maltiness and subtle hops that makes for easy (and delicious!) drinking. 5% ABV.
- Pace Yourself – Our lightly dry hopped Sour Blonde Ale is brewed with tangerine puree and fresh orange zest that is sure to wake up your taste buds. 6% ABV.
- Headstash – Originally an Oxbow Brewing Company collaboration, this IPA is bold and intensely hoppy with a crisp, dry finish. 7% ABV.
Book Your Trip With Sail Portland Maine
We offer daily two-hour public or private chartered sails through the tranquil waters of the Casco Bay. All cruises are BYOB, so be sure to grab your favorite Liquid Riot beer for the ride and join us for the best private sail Portland, Maine has to offer!
Our tickets do book up fast, so be sure to reserve your trip with us today!